Get To Know Your JSE Companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM)
Remgro Limited is an investment holding company. The company’s investment portfolio includes over 30 investee companies. The company focuses on approximately seven industries, including food, liquor and home care; banking; healthcare; insurance; industrial; infrastructure, and media & sport.
The company released its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2018 on the 19th of March. The intrinsic net asset value per share declined by 10.4% from R256.97 as at 30 June 2018 to R230.23 at 31 December 2018. As at 15 March, Remgro has outperformed the ALSI by 7.8%, since the unbundling of British American Tobacco (28 October 2008). Remgro is currently trading at a historic PE ratio of 13.35, a dividend yield of 2.75% and a discount to its intrinsic net asset value (SOTP) of 17.3%. Last mentioned, compare quite favourable to its 9 year average discount of 16.5%.
Click here to download the full equity report.
Currency Cross Rates
Subscribe to our Blog
- Get to know your JSE companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM) 10th July 2020
- Get to know your JSE companies: GOLD FIELDS LIMITED (JSE: GFI) 3rd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The Opening 2nd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The 5 o’ Clock Shadow 1st July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Moneyweb Radio: MoneywebNOW 19th June 2020