Get to know your JSE Companies: CLOVER INDUSTRIES LTD (JSE: CLR)
Clover industries was founded in 1994 and is based in Roodepoort, South Africa. Clover manufactures and markets food products in South Africa. It offers dairy products, yoghurt, yoghurt based dairy snacks, groceries, beverages, functional drinks, soy milk, lactose free and toddler products.
The company reported its unaudited interim financial results for the period ending 31 December 2018 on the 5th of March 2019. Revenue for the six months increased by 4.1% to R4,39bn (2017: R 4,21bn). Clover also ended in a very strong cash position of R1.02bn, giving the group scope to invest in growth opportunities.
Despite a challenging operating environment, the group has managed to maintain margins and gearing levels at acceptable levels.
Click here to download the full report.
Currency Cross Rates
Subscribe to our Blog
- Get to know your JSE companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM) 10th July 2020
- Get to know your JSE companies: GOLD FIELDS LIMITED (JSE: GFI) 3rd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The Opening 2nd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The 5 o’ Clock Shadow 1st July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Moneyweb Radio: MoneywebNOW 19th June 2020