Get to know your JSE companies: WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS (JSE: WHL)
Woolworths Holdings is a South African-based retail group.
Last week Woolworths reported its annual results for the year ended 30 June 2019.Total revenue increased by 6.6%, headline earnings per share declined by 1% to 342.9 cents per share and the board declared a final gross dividend of 98.5 cents per share, a decrease of 24.5% on the prior year’s 130.5 cents per share.
Click here to download the full report.
Currency Cross Rates
Subscribe to our Blog
- Get to know your JSE companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM) 10th July 2020
- Get to know your JSE companies: GOLD FIELDS LIMITED (JSE: GFI) 3rd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The Opening 2nd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The 5 o’ Clock Shadow 1st July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Moneyweb Radio: MoneywebNOW 19th June 2020