Get to know your JSE companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM)
Remgro released its full-year results for the period ending 30 June 2019. The company’s headline earnings per share (HEPS) for the full year declined by 4.2% to R14.49 per share compared to the prior period (FY18: R15.13 per share). Excluding the option remeasurement, HEPS was down only 2.6% for the period.
On 2 July 2018, Unilever acquired Remgro’s 25.75% holding in Unilever, in exchange for Unilever’s Spreads business, namely Siqalo Foods, as well as a cash consideration of R4.9bn. During the reporting period, the group invested a further R2.9bn in CIVH, R727mil in the Prescient China Equity Fund and R115mil in RCL Foods.
Click here to download the full report.
Currency Cross Rates
Subscribe to our Blog
- Get to know your JSE companies: REMGRO LTD (JSE: REM) 10th July 2020
- Get to know your JSE companies: GOLD FIELDS LIMITED (JSE: GFI) 3rd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The Opening 2nd July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Strictly Business: The 5 o’ Clock Shadow 1st July 2020
- Schalk Louw Via Moneyweb Radio: MoneywebNOW 19th June 2020